WE COULD NOT AGREE MORE
Saving Swainsthorpe in the name of conservation, sustainability and management of the natural environment, countless planning policies and the joint core strategy.
Can there be any doubt that…
- Building on productive farmland is wrong?
- Destroying rural landscape is wrong?
- Creating a third access onto an already heavily used A140 at Swainsthorpe is dangerous and wrong?
- Building an engineering complex hard by a residential village is wrong?
- Building an industrial complex subjecting residents to 24 hour pollution and noise is wrong?
- Concreting over large areas of a natural valley and interfering with the natural drainage is wrong?
- Polluting the night sky with 24 hour lighting is wrong?